Focus and Scope
The aim of the DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan, is to provide a forum for the sharing, dissemination, and discussion of research, experience, and perspectives across a wide range of education.
DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan welcomes high-quality manuscripts resulted from a research project or literature study in the scope of education, which includes, but is not limited to the following topics: theories and practices in education, teaching and learning instruction, learning environments, education policy, curriculum and materials developments, educational projects and innovations, learning methodologies, media of teaching and learning, educational technology, educational developments, and other relevant activities, from many kinds of research such as research and development, experimental research, survey, class action research, etc.
|Open Submissions||Indexed||Peer Reviewed|
Peer Review Process
DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan published the only paper strictly following the given guidelines and template for preparation manuscript. All submitted manuscripts are going through a blind peer review process. The submitted manuscript is first reviewed by an editor. It will be evaluated, whether it is suitable for DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan focus and scope or has a major methodological flaw and similarity score by using similarity checker software iThenticate.
The manuscripts will be sent to anonymous referees based on their historical experience in reviewing the manuscript or based on their field of specialization, for contribution, originality, relevance, and presentation in the form of double blind review. Reviewers' comments are then sent to the corresponding author for necessary actions and responses. The Editor shall inform the author of the results of the review as soon as possible, hopefully in 14 to 60 days. Editorial board, as well as, make a decision upon the reviewers' comments or advice. There are four decisions in this case:
Accepted, (with no any revisions)
Accepted by Minor Revisions (let authors revised with stipulated time)
Accepted by Major Revisions (let authors revised with stipulated time)
Rejected (generally, on grounds of the outside of scope and aim, major technical description problems, lack of clarity of presentation)
The suggested decision will be evaluated in an editorial board meeting. Afterward, the editor will send the final decision to the corresponding author. The journal is carried out by using Mendeley as a Tool Reference Manager. The language used in this journal is Indonesian or English.
DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan (p-ISSN 1978-0214 and e-ISSN 2657-196X).
DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan publishes its issues twice in a year, in June and December, which is electronically published via journal website (http://jurnal.iain-bone.ac.id/index.php/didaktika).
DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan is published by Fakultas Tarbiyah Institut Agama Islam Negeri (IAIN) Bone.
Open Access Policy
This journal is an open access journal which provides immediate, worldwide, barrier-free access to the full text of all published articles without charge readers or their institutions for access. Readers have the right to read, download, copy, distribute, print, search, or link to the full texts of all articles in DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan. This journal provides immediate open access to its content on the principle that making research freely available to the public supports a greater global exchange of knowledge.
DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan is a peer-reviewed journal published by Fakultas Tarbiyah IAIN Bone. This journal is available in print and online and highly respects the publication ethic and avoids any type of plagiarism. This statement explains the ethical behavior of all parties involved in the act of publishing an article in this journal, including the author, the editor in chief, the editorial board, the peer-reviewers and the publisher (Fakultas Tarbiyah IAIN Bone).
Section A: Publication and authorship
- All submitted papers are subject to a strict peer-review process by reviewer(s) that are experts in the area of the particular paper.
- Review processes are blind peer review.
- The factors taken into account in the review are relevance, soundness, significance, originality, readability, and language.
- The possible decisions include acceptance, acceptance with revisions, or rejection.
- If authors are encouraged to revise and resubmit a submission, there is no guarantee that the revised submission will be accepted.
- Rejected articles will not be re-reviewed.
- The paper acceptance is constrained by such legal requirements as shall then be in force regarding libel, copyright infringement, and plagiarism.
- No research can be included in more than one publication.
Section B: Authors’ responsibilities
- Authors must certify that their manuscripts are their original work.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript has not previously been published elsewhere.
- Authors must certify that the manuscript is not currently being considered for publication elsewhere.
- Authors must participate in the peer review process.
- Authors are obliged to provide retractions or corrections of mistakes.
- All Authors mentioned in the paper must have significantly contributed to the research.
- Authors must state that all data in the paper are real and authentic.
- Authors must notify the Editors of any conflicts of interest.
- Authors must identify all sources used in the creation of their manuscript.
- Authors must report any errors they discover in their published paper to the Editors.
Section C: Reviewers’ responsibilities
- Reviewers should keep all information regarding papers confidential and treat them as privileged information.
- Reviews should be conducted objectively, with no personal criticism of the author
- Reviewers should express their views clearly with supporting arguments
- Reviewers should identify relevant published work that has not been cited by the authors.
- Reviewers should also call to the Editor in Chief’s attention any substantial similarity or overlap between the manuscript under consideration and any other published paper of which they have personal knowledge.
- Reviewers should not review manuscripts in which they have conflicts of interest resulting from competitive, collaborative, or other relationships or connections with any of the authors, companies, or institutions connected to the papers.
Section D: Editors’ responsibilities
- Editors have complete responsibility and authority to reject/accept an article.
- Editors are responsible for the contents and overall quality of the publication.
- Editors should always consider the needs of the authors and the readers when attempting to improve the publication.
- Editors should guarantee the quality of the papers and the integrity of the academic record.
- Editors should publish errata pages or make corrections when needed.
- Editors should have a clear picture of research’s funding sources.
- Editors should base their decisions solely on the papers’ importance, originality, clarity, and relevance to the publication’s scope.
- Editors should not reverse their decisions nor overturn the ones of previous editors without serious reason.
- Editors should preserve the anonymity of reviewers.
- Editors should ensure that all research material they publish conforms to internationally accepted ethical guidelines.
- Editors should only accept a paper when reasonably certain.
- Editors should act if they suspect misconduct, whether a paper is published or unpublished, and make all reasonable attempts to persist in obtaining a resolution to the problem.
- Editors should not reject papers based on suspicions; they should have proof of misconduct.
- Editors should not allow any conflicts of interest between staff, authors, reviewers, and board members.
Article Processing and Publication Charges (APCs)
This journal charges the following author fees.
Article Submission charges Free IDR 0.0
Article Processing and Publication charges (APCs) FREE IDR 0.0
Setiap penulis yang mengirimkan artikel pada DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan tidak dikenakan biaya apapun (FREE OF CHARGE).
Penulis dibebaskan biaya penyerahan artikel (free Submission Charge serta biaya pemrosesan artikel (editting, reviewing, publishing)/Free Article Processing Charges (APCs)
Untuk artikel yang dinyatakan lolos publikasi, penulis akan mendapatkan 2 eksemplar jurnal versi cetak. Biaya pengiriman akan ditanggung oleh pihak DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan.
Plagiarism Screening Policy
All manuscripts must be free from plagiarism contents. All authors are suggested to use plagiarism detection software to do the similarity checking before submitting manuscript to DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan.
Plagiarism before publication
DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan will judge any case of plagiarism on its own merits. If plagiarism is detected, either by the editors, peer reviewers or editorial staff at any stage before publication of a manuscript - before or after acceptance, during editing or at page proof stage, we will alert the author(s), asking author(s) to either rewrite the text or quote the text exactly and to cite the original source. If the plagiarism is extensive- that is, if at least 20% of the original submission is plagiarized - the article may be rejected to be processed furthered.
When is plagiarism check done?
Every manuscript submitted for publication to any journal published by DIDAKTIKA: Jurnal Kependidikan is checked for plagiarism after submission and before being sent to an editor for editorial review.
How is plagiarism check done?
Editors check the plagiarism of articles (overlapping and similar text in submitted manuscripts) in this journal by using iThenticate software.