GERAK MUSLIMAH DI ANTARA MARAKNYA FEMINISME DAN ISU RADIKALISME: ANALISIS PEDAGOGI
AbstractThere are various styles of feminism that have been developing today. Generally, there are terms called classic feminism and contemporary feminism. Classical feminism consists of liberal, Marxist, Radical, and Socialist feminism and they tend to be atheistic. Whereas contemporary feminism that is increasingly developing in almost all parts of the world is the third world feminism, multicultural feminism, religion feminism, and ecofeminism. This contemporary feminism includes atheists and theists. This discussion of feminism are explored in this article by interpreting freedom and equality between the Indonesian and Islamic contexts.
On the other hand, the issue of radicalism is an issue that is widely discussed with the existence of several events that lead to terrorism and the desire to establish a system of caliphate on the earth of the motherland. Deradicalization of radicalism is characterized by selfishness, symbolism, and closed textual corpus. They should be transformed into a more moderate understanding.
Therefore, as Indonesian moslem women, these two things need to be explored further because they affect women as the first madrasa and the nation pillars. Moslem women must be equipped with several important components in positioning themselves as a’ whole person’ in this millennial century. Those components are knowing the purpose of creation, building world views, recognizing self-potential, and becoming productive individuals in the domestic and social spheres.
The creation of an Indonesian Moslem woman with a firm, virtuous, productive and knowledgeable principle is a nation milestone as a daughter, mother, wife and public sector. The women who become ‘ a whole person’ will be able to contribute in overcoming religious and national polemics.
- Ainiyah, Dr. Qurratul Keadilan Gender dalam Islam: Konvensi PBB dalam prespektif Mazhab Syafi’I, Malang: Kelompok Intrans Publishing, 2015.
- Fakih, Mansour, Analisis Gender dan Transformasi Sosial, Yogyakarta: Pustaka Pelajar. 2013.
- Hamalik, Oemar. Dasar-Dasar Pengembangan Kurikulum. Bandung: PT. Remaja Rosdakarya, 2006.
- Hidayat , Rahmat. Pengantar Sosiologi Kurikulum, Jakarta: RajawaliP ress, 2011.
- Mardinsyah, Dr. Mardety, Aliran-aliran Pemikiran Feminisme. http://www.hermeneutikafeminisme.com/2016/01/24/aliran-aliran-pemikiran-fminisme-barat/. 2016. Diakses pada 28 Oktober 2018.
- Miller J.P. & Seller , W. Curriculum, Perspectives, and Practices. New York aand London: Longman, 1985.
- Muthahhari, Murtadha, Filsafat Perempuan dalam Islam. Yogyakarta: RausyanFikr Institute, 2012.
- Piliang , Yasraf Amir. Hipersemiotika: Tafsir Cultural Studies Atas Matinya Makna, Bandung: Jalasutra, 2003.
- Zulmi, Billah Nurlaili dan Lisytani, Refti Handini, Bias Gender dalam Buku Tematik Siswa Kurikulum 2013: (Studi Semiotika Ketidaksetaraan Gender dalam Pendidikan) . (Jurnal Paradigma Vol. 05 No.3 Tahun 2017).